Well, I finally did it! After several post on my facebook page (and encouragement from several friends) about wanting to start a blog-I'm doing it! Mainly, I just want a place where I can post about our family and things that are on my mind. I've been so inspired by some of the ladies at my church. They have such neat hobbies (painting, sewing, blogging, writing) that I've decided that I need to spice up my life and do something new! My plan is to update it several times each week, but we'll see how it goes-I have a tendancy to start things with a bang and then not stick to them. Hopefully this won't be one of those things!
Stay tuned-I have a lot to write about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl! Welcome to blogging:). LOVE the verse at the top of the page! I was just thinking the other day that I need a verse on mine too! See you tomorrow! I'll have to link you to mine now... Holly
ReplyDelete