Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Things

It's been a VERY long time since I've updated our blog-my apologies! Honestly, there's not been a whole lot going on that was really "blog worthy," but I'll give you a quick run down of the latest events, and then pick up later (or should I say, sooner) with a regular blog update. So, here they are, in no particular order:

*School is out for the summer!!! The last time I went to school in June was when I lived in Bullitt County!

*There has been no word on the church search front, but Chip has applied to Christian Academy to teach high school and middle school Bible (we are still "patiently" waiting God's direction).

*Vacation Bible School started this week and my team has the greatest group of 3 and 4 year olds-we've been blessed with an awesome group who are so excited to learn about Jesus!

*Jaeden is attending Bible school and loves it! This is what he's learned so far, "Jesus made Peter get in the water, he walked on the water, then he fell down, then he just swimmed." Almost. Chip will fix any theological errors later!

*Lastly, my best friend since 4th grade got engaged this weekend! I am so excited for her, it's been a long wait, but she has snagged a good guy! Chip and I have prayed for this for a long time. It's so good to see how faithful God is, and how perfect His timing is in everything!

That's it for now-I won't wait as long to update anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment